We are looking for an experienced digital marketing strategist to join our growing team and assist in the advancement of our clients’ brand. In this role you will plan, implement, and monitor digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks for a variety of clients. You should have command of best practices and trends in digital marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
If you are an outstanding communicator, can demonstrate excellent attention to detail, as well as have a growth mindset – don’t hesitate to apply!
This is a 1099 contract position on an as-needed basis.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing efforts including marketing automation tools, CRM systems, email, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization and target audience.
- Plan and manage engaging content for social media platforms.
- Develop lead generation campaigns.
- Partner with content marketers to distribute content that educates and entertains audiences and supports marketing goals.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our clients’ industry.
- Develop various email campaigns, including template design, calls-to-action, and content.
- Segment email lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
- Optimize websites.