We are looking for an experienced social media marketer to join our growing team and assist in advancing our clients’ digital presence. In this role, you will work to support marketing efforts, primarily focused on social media content creation and community management.
You should have a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand graphic design principles applied to brand identity and social media.
If you are an outstanding communicator, can demonstrate excellent attention to detail, and have a growth mindset – don’t hesitate to apply!
This is a 1099 contract position on an as-needed basis.
- Work with the marketing team to produce original content, including graphics, video, and text for use on social media, websites, email, and other communications
- Plan, create, and manage content for social media platforms (maintaining social media editorial calendar, drafting on-brand captions, creating on-brand graphic content using Canva, posting, and community management)
- Monitor social media accounts, comments, reviews, and direct messages
- Work with the content marketing team to distribute content that educates and engages audiences and supports marketing goals
- Conduct social media audits to ensure the use of best practices
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our clients’ industry